Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 oz Goya MOJO Marinade
- 1 lb Boneless skinless Thighs(cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Medium red onion(cut into 1-1 1/2 in chunks)
- 1 medium Cubanelle (mild green long pepper)( cut into 1 inch pieces deseeded)
- 1 medium Zucchini ( cut into 1 inch slices)
- 1 btl El Yucateco Green Habanero hot sauce
- ¼ tsp OBR FL MOJO Rub
- Long Bamboo Skewers
- After all ingredients have been prepped, toss in a shallow pan and cover in Mojo marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Once marinaded, evenly divide chicken, onion, cubanelle, and zucchini onto the bamboo skewers. Season lightly with OBR FL Mojo Rub.
- With a 2-zone grill set up, place skewers on the cooler side and cook for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards, transfer to hot side of grill to char to preferred level.
- Drizzle with El Yucateco Green Habanero Hot Sauce.