Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 grilled Bubba Burger, crumbled
- 8 oz Velveeta
- ¼ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 oz 1/8” Diced green peppers
- 1 oz 1/8” Diced yellow onion
- ¼ tsp OBR Santa Maria Steak Rub
- ¼ tsp Ground cumin
- 1 bag Tortilla chips (reserve for dipping)
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until evenly incorporated.
- Place mixture into a cast iron skillet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place on your grill set at 325⁰F. Cook for 15 minutes, with lid closed.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook with lid closed until cheese dip is bubbly.
- Remove the skillet from the grill and serve with tortilla chips