This is an El Yucateco classic! The subtle heat, combined with the sweetness of the lime and pineapple makes it an instant hit with the margarita lovers.
- 2 oz blanco tequila
- 1 ½ oz pineapple juice 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup or agave syrup 3 dashes of El Yucateco Green Habanero Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with
- Rim a margarita glass with
- Strain the cocktail mix into the salted glass or serve it over the
You can make a frozen version of this drink by combining all ingredients, plus ice, into a blender and pulsing until the mix is slushy.