Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Bubba Burger Original Burgers
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 lb apple-smoked bacon
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 large sweet red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 jalapeños
- 1 cup finely-shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- In a pan, combine and sauté the onion, sweet pepper, garlic, jalapeños and El Yucateco Red Habanero (or your favorite El Yucateco Sauce), then set aside.
- Cook the bacon to your preferred crispness.
- Grill the Bubba Burger patties to desired temperature.
- Layer sautéed mixture, cheese, and bacon in-between the patties, top with barbecue sauce, and serve on classic hamburger bun.