Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 cups Frozen IQF Blue Berries
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 2/3 cup Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Butter, soft
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place blueberries, lemon zest, 3 Tbsp sugar and orange juice into a cast iron skillet & stir. Set aside.
- Mix Flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl, mix well, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the soft butter & sugar and cream together. Once creamed add the egg & vanilla, mix well.
- Slowly sift the flour, baking powder & salt mix into the butter until a batter forms.
- Using a tablespoon, drop small rounds of the batter on top of the blueberry mix in the cast iron.
- Place on your grill set at 325⁰F for approximately 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown & the filling is bubbly.